Making the choice to sell a business is the easy part. How to go about selling it is another thing entirely. Integra business brokers call upon 17 plus years of experience and our insight will help you achieve your goals.
Integra business brokers are well-trained professionals who are aware of your needs. In fact, we have experience as business owners. Whether you are ready to sell a business now or are just starting to consider selling, call us for a confidential, no-cost appointment. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Let Integra confidentially list your business for sale today! Contact us and one of our business brokers will help you get started. Still unsure? Learn more about the business sales process before contacting one of our business brokers.
Why Use Integra to Sell a Business?
The following are a few reasons why a higher price point, better terms and a quicker sale of a business can be achieved by using Integra when selling your business:
- Multiple Buyers – During the sales process, most business owners typically interface with one buyer at a time. Integra will immediately expand your business to hundreds of potential buyers to maximize the chances for multiple offers. Integra maintains a constantly growing database of buyers located throughout the nation that include both individual and corporate buyers seeking small to middle-market companies to acquire.
- Marketing Plan – Integra will develop and implement a strong, comprehensive marketing plan that includes newspaper and trade publication advertising, internet advertising, direct mail, email, phone call follow up, as well as marketing to our internal buyer database, who have indicated an interest in certain types of businesses.
- Financing – We assist the buyer in preparing a business plan to obtain financing for the business. We know who is lending for certain type of companies, where the best rates are and who is lending today. Integra, through its network relationships, can finance qualified buyers.
- Confidentiality – Integra will always maintain confidentiality before, during and after the sale of your business, and this is backed by Non Disclosures Agreements. Business owners find it difficult to efficiently attract a pool of qualified buyers while also protecting the confidentiality of the sale. Employee, customer, competitor, supplier or vendor knowledge of the pending sell can have negative repercussions on the on-going operations of the business.
- Follow Through – Integra will manage each step of the sales process from initial listing, advertising, marketing and buyer qualification all the way through to the final closing. Our services also include assisting you in evaluating offers as to their full value, financially structuring the business sale to make the business as attractive as possible to potential buyers, and creating a competitive atmosphere among potential buyers.
- Objective Feedback – A business broker can objectively analyze the strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats associated with your business, estimating its fair market value and presenting the business in its best light from a buyer’s perspective.
Moreover, we provide you with practical answers to the basic questions all sellers ask:
- How much is my business worth?
- What financial data do I need to provide when I sell my business?
- How do I ensure complete confidentiality?
- What is the most effective way to find qualified buyers?
- What kind of financing is available to help me sell my business?
- How do I deal with “off the books” transactions?
- How do I screen buyers?
- Will I have to carry a note when I sell my business?
Still have questions? Visit our Seller FAQ’s area or call us today at 706-650-1100. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.